planning Exemples EN[ˈplænɪŋ]
- Exemples de planning
- Is value added tax payable on planning application fees?
- You should talk to the manager about your postcareer planning.
- At least “in terms of being prebriefed or, having, you know, the normal planning process in which you build up to this days or weeks ahead of time.”
- The prevailing opinion was for additional planning time.
- The principal cause of the failure was poor planning.
- The financial planning profession as a whole now faces an uphill battle to overcome the reputational damage caused by one large bad apple.
- If you are planning to wear a see-through dress, wear something underneath.
- NASA has set Sept. 11, 2008, as the target date for launching a mission intended to revitalize the telescope and keep it spaceworthy into the next decade, according to a planning document made public by nasawatch.com , an independent Web site.
- Because of the sunshine law, we could go to the planning meeting.