ce qui signifie Signification
- Le mot signification possède plusieurs acceptions.
- The symbolic value of something.
- The significance of a thing.
- the meaning of life
- (semantics) The objects or concept that a word or phrase denotes, or that which a sentence says.
- OBS Intention.
- present participle of mean.
- Turbines have been around for a long time—windmills and water wheels are early examples. The name comes from the Latin turbo, meaning vortex, and thus the defining property of a turbine is that a fluid or gas turns the blades of a rotor, which is attached to a shaft that can perform useful work.
- AdjectifCOMmore meaningSUPmost meaning
- Having a (specified) intention.
- Expressing some intention or significance; meaningful.
- Plus d'exemples
- Utilisé au milieu de la phrase
- As Jasmine told me emphatically, "facts" are knowledge -- of correct practices and their meanings -- and provide the antidote to the comess of mixed ways of knowing and of behaving.
- I mugged up on the meaning of road signs before taking my driving test.
- It was their meaning to take what they needed by stronghand. — Sir Walter Raleigh.
- Utilisé dans la fin de la phrase
- No longer just an excuse to eat great food and drink fine riesling, the Spring Festival has taken on new meaning.
- The editor decided that repunctuating Shakespeare's sonnets risked damaging their meaning.
- Evidences from ectrophysiological studies which employed affective priming paradigms also support the idea that music can convey emotional meaning.
Meaning of meaning for the defined word.
Grammaticalement, ce mot "meaning" est un adjectif
. C'est aussi un morphème
, plus spécifiquement, un suffixe
. C'est aussi un nom
, plus spécifiquement, un noms dénombrable
. C'est aussi un verbe
, plus spécifiquement, un formes verbale
- Partie du discours Hiérarchie
Difficulté: Niveau 1
Facile ➨ Difficile
Définition: Niveau 9
Précis ➨ Polyvalent
- en meaningless
- en meaningful
- en meanings
- en meaningly
- en meaningness